Huwebes, Pebrero 13, 2014

My plan this coming Valentine's Day






Valentine’s Day is not only for two couples, partners and lovers it is also for families who loves each other’s. It is a romantic lover who gives their valentine partners flowers, chocolate, bears, sweet kisses or a big hug. This is also the day were some boyfriends will be going to propose to their girlfriends. You know in generation today even too young children have their own partners. I like boys who will give me flowers or something I like to have, because it sounds like a sweet person.


My plan this coming Valentine’s Day is to be with my friends, classmates and family. We will be having our bonding and I'll be having fun with them. I don't care if i am only a single person, a person don't have any lovers because being single is a good personality. All I want in Valentines is to eat foods and to go to mall. I am kind of person who likes to "laag" everywhere and eat yummy and delicious foods. And also I want to relax myself from being stressed in studying and answering the exams. Advance 
 


Happy Valentine’s Day to all :)
 And make love to everyone <3


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento